Winter Pro Scooter Camps
Our summer camps went well, so we're back with our Winter series. Some changes based upon feedback.
Three camps; one 3-day camp, and two 4-day camps. All camps start at 9am and end at 12pm.
Minimum camper age is 10 years old. Please be sure to submit camper info in the form above.
NOTE: We need a minimum of six (6) campers for each week.
- 12/19-12/21 (3 days) - $249 + tax
- 12/24, 12/26-12/28 (4 days, closed on Christmas day) $299 + tax
- 12/31, 1/2-1/4 (4 days, closed on New Year's Day) $299 + tax
All camps are 3 hours in duration, starting at 9am, ending at 12pm.
Each camper receives the Winter series scooter camp tshirt.
All camper's names will be entered into a drawing at the end of camp. We'll draw a random entry and the winner gets to pick from any of the decks or bars from the auction.
Two instructors per camps. There will be more focus on specific skills and tricks to learn, game time, and of course open scoot time.
Each camp is limited to 10 total riders (plus the two counselors). No exceptions. Feedback was loud and clear that we had too many kids in the summer camps.
A typical day will consist of the following:
- Start each day with 15 minutes of warm up
- 30 minutes of instruction on specific skill or trick
- 30 minutes of scooter games
- 10 minutes snack break (snacks and water included)
- 30 minutes of continued instruction
- 15 minutes of 'how to' workshop, like tightening compression, adjust wheels
- End the day with 15 minutes of open scooter time
Ages are 10 and above. All riders need to be able to ride all park features. Again, feedback was that we had too wide a range of skills in each camp, so instructing was a challenge.
- Each rider wears helmet any time they are on the ramps
- Each rider brings their own pro scooter (rentals will not be available)
- Each rider has a valid, signed, electronic waiver
- Tennis shoes, sneakers or Vans only
- All park rules are reinforced. Any rules broken will have the campers removed and not return for any remaining camp time.
- Knee pads are highly encouraged
- Pack extra snacks/sandwiches