Open Sessions (2 hours)
Month of January 2020 only
After-school, 2-hour open session, better suited for older kids 10 and older.
We're going to try a new open session during the month of January: Details:
- Open session intended for kids with some riding skills and age 10 and above
- Session is two (2) hours in duration and runs from 3pm to 5pm
- Available on most Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays; check schedule online for specifics
- Limited to eight (8) riders. We have businesses on both sides of the park and to be good neighbors, we're trying to keep the noise down during their office times.
- All participants must have a valid digital waiver on file
- All participants must wear a helmet whenever they are on the ramps
- Knee pads
- Mouth guards
NOTE: No fold up or adjustable scooters are allowed. Our insurance covers only 'solid state' scooters. We have a few scooters available to rent
There is no instruction, just a chance to ride. It is a drop off if your kid is well-behaved and can handle it.
Looking for to book a large group? Our private events/birthday parties is where you reserve the park for large groups. Please don't book a large group for a private event during the little shredders or open sessions.
NOTE: No fold up or adjustable scooters are allowed. Our insurance covers only 'solid state' scooters. We have a few scooters available to rent.