Monthly giving options
PSX has been in operations since late December 2017. We've had the opportunity to serve the scooter community in a number of ways:
- 2394 riders during our open scooter sessions
- 197 little shredders hit the park for the first time during our beginner's sessions
- 36 riders celebrated their birthday with us
- 187 new or learning shredders had a private scooter lesson with us
- 13 different folks volunteered 100s of hours of their time
- 92 pizzas have been donated
Thank you to all the customers and supporters!
But we can do so much more...
- More open sessions
- More lessons during the week and evenings
- Remodel the park with some new and much-requested features
- Hold mini-competitions
- Hold more 'meet the Pros' days
- More summer and winter camps
We've been able to keep our fees low, allowing for as many scooter families to enjoy the park as possible. Starting in June, 2019, we're going to offer a recurring giving option so you schedule a monthly donation.
Here's how this will work:
- Download our app for your iPhone, iPad and/or Android devices
- Tap the Giving option
- Select the $25 monthly option
- Receive your own secret code to book open sessions!
- Enjoy a tax donation at the end of the year
You benefit by supporting the park and enjoying open scooter sessions, and allowing us to do so much more for the scooter community! Well done and thank you!
Be sure to read the fine print below. Additional questions, use our handy contact form to reach us. We try to respond to all inquires within 48 hours.
Pacific Scooter Experience
Policies and Procedures - download file here
Hold or cancellation form - download form here