Creating a fun, safe, inclusive environment for pro scooter riders where shared connections and opportunities for growth are encouraged.
- LIFT each other up, literally. Someone goes down, offer to help them up.
- TEACH and LEARN from each other. Every rider has something to offer. Reach out and help another rider get better.
- CHALLENGE yourself to get better with each and every opportunity. That’s why we make you wear a helmet and knee pads. Go for it!
- ENJOY every fail. Failing helps you grow. Even though you can get discouraged, pick yourself up and try, try again.
- LEAD if given the opportunity. This is your chance help others and set an example.
- REFRAIN from bullying. PSX has zero tolerance. Practice makes perfect, even when outside the park. Refrain from bullying. Always.
The Pacific Scooter Experience (PSX) is an indoor scooter park founded to serve youth of all age and skill levels. But PSX is much more than just a park. It’s a safe, family-friendly environment designed to help kids develop new skills while connecting with others in a shared passion for the sport, whether it’s in our high energy open sessions, the Little Shredder session for beginners, or our seasonal scooter clinics.
PSX is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization made possible by our volunteers and community donations. Lessons, parties, camps and other programs are offered throughout the year.