Indoor scooter park - Summer 2018 Update
Thought you might enjoy a timeline in the Life and Times of PSX...
- January 2017 - we file for a Washington State business license (and are granted it)
We also form the original board of Directors and this group of crazies start the journey of a lifetime
- March - July (and a little August, oh, and September...maybe a little October and November, too) - we start designing, revising and yes...we start to build!
- July 18, 2017 - Our good friends at the IRS grant us our 501(c)(3) status. Woot!
- December 2017 - we wait (patiently) for our other good friends at the City of Redmond to work through the permitting process.
- And then, December 21, 2017, we open the doors!
- First competition on 1/13/2018
- Cody Flom ride day 2/4/2018
- Seattle Give Big campaign - 5/9/2018
- Wall of Wheels - great way to support the park and get your name engraved on a wheel
- Summer camps - started early July 2018
- Week one - 7/13-7/17
- Week two - 7/23-7/27
- Week three - 8/6-8/10
- Week four - 8/13-8/17
- Meet the AO Scooters riders 7/22 (Dante, Tristan, Wyatt)
And the journey will continue...with your help!